Below is a list of resources to help individuals and families come through temporary financial hardship.
NHCarePath connects you to services available in the community that provide medical, food, and financial support, so you have the opportunity to live a more financially stable and independent life. These resources include:
- Cash Assistance – is available to eligible low income and elderly individuals and families.
- Child Care – is available to eligible families through child care scholarships.
- Children’s Medicaid – helps ensure that children in New Hampshire have access to quality health care.
- Energy Assistance
- Food Stamps – provides eligible individuals and households with benefits to buy food items.
- Medicare Buy in Program – assists low-income elderly or disabled individuals by paying for some or all of the associated costs of Medicare.
- Social Security
- Woman, Infant and Child Nutrition Program (WIC) – provides nutrition education and nutritious foods to help keep pregnant women, new mothers, infants and preschool children healthy and strong.
To connect to these and other resources, call 1 (866) 634-9412.